The power to educate customers while demonstrating the value of your products and generating and qualifying leads, all at the same time.
With a white-labeled, marketing-focused web app built on the HOMER SaaS API, you can:
- Build brand awareness by educating customers on how microgrids work and how your products and solutions work with microgrids
- Show a project ROI using a realistic, unbiased simulation engine
- Drive customers down the sales funnel, by simplifying the decision-making process
- Generate high-quality leads
How It Works
Putting the Power of HOMER to Work
HOMER SaaS API is built on top of the HOMER engine, the industry standard for microgrid and distributed energy system modeling and optimization.
- Combines engineering and economics in one powerful model
- Quickly and efficiently determines least-cost options
- Simulates real-world performance and delivers an optimized design
HOMER SaaS API Core: Shared API engine infrastructure
HOMER SaaS API Performance: Dedicated server infrastructure tuned for performance
- REST API
- Developer toolkit includes Swagger API documentation, out of the box app and components
- Managed via Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Supported by HOMER’s Continuous Integration/Deployment Processes
About HOMER Energy
Born out of the US Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL), HOMER Energy are the microgrid modeling experts, providing software, training, and consulting services that identify how to build and navigate the technical and economic complexities of microgrids and distributed energy systems that combine traditionally generated and renewable power, storage, and load management.